1. I have been married for 19 years.
2. My middle name is Lynne.
3. I'm 5 foot 3 inches.
4. I have two boys named Nathan and Joshua.
5. I love living in the country but hate having to drive so far to get anywhere.
6. I am a licensed teacher.
7. I went to Jamaica on my honeymoon.
8. I've never worn braces.
9. I wish I owned a better camera.
10. My favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life".
11. I'm a Christian.
12. I have two sisters.
13. I was once in the Air Force Reserves.
14. I have a sweet tooth.
15. One day I'd like to vacation in Hawaii and take my family to Disney World.
16. I'm an adoptive mom.
17. I waitressed for 17 years before becoming a teacher.
18. I could eat beans, rice, and cheese almost everyday and not grow tired of it.
19. I hate the dentist.
20. I floss in the morning, not at night (I know its gross, but at least I do it everyday!).
21. Bright, tall zinnias are my favorite flowers.
22. I love tomatoes - I even love the smell of tomatoes.
23. I get obsessed with picking blackberries on our property.
24. The happiest days of my life were bringing each of my boys home, my wedding day, receiving my bachelor's degree, and getting my first teaching job.
25. I like corny humor.
26. I only yard-sale now for my boys. I'm tired of junk for myself - I want new things now.
27. As soon as I can afford plastic surgery, I'll have a neck-lift.
28. I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He still thinks I look 26!
29. My husband is blind (just kidding!).
30. I drive a mini-van.
31. I never paint my fingernails but always have polish on my toenails.
32. I don't "text".
33. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
34. I can't stand hot weather.
35. I like to collect rocks.
36. The one thing I miss most about "regular" food is the flour tortillas.
37. If I could do things over again, I would have gone to college sooner and worn more sunscreen.
38. I'm proud to be an American.
39. I look more like my father than my mother.
40. I love birds and always have a hummingbird feeder full.
41. I like to know my neighbors.
42. I am a combination of a very shy and outgoing person.
43. Really functional things around the house make me happy.
44. For the last three years I've been without a dishwasher.
45. My hands are always dry for some reason.
46. I've never eaten eggplant.
47. I love to smell a baby's scalp.
48. I have extra time on my hands right now (which is why I'm sitting here writing out this list!)
49. Decorating with bright colors doesn't appeal to me, but I do like splashes of red.
50. I wear glasses now to read.
51. My elderly in-laws live on the property with us.
52. I live in a fish bowl:)
53. My sister has a low thyroid and so do I.
54. I used to make cards for others in my spare time.
55. Did I mention I have two small kids and don't have spare time anymore?
56. I love coffee.
57. I compulsively check to see if my keys are in my purse before getting out of the car.
58. I am most thankful for God's goodness to me and faithfulness.
59. I wish I could meet some of the blog authors that I like.
60. I buy Trader Joe's rice noodles, but prefer Tinkyada.
61. I love to shop at Costco.
62. Pie is my favorite dessert - especially a la mode.
63. I get easily distracted.
64. I get easily distracted.
65. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons.
66. I like to watch emergency room TV shows, Antiques Roadshow, Good Eats, and Mystery Diagnosis.
67. I have one dog, two barn-cats, and two goats.
68. There's a wood stove in my house.
69. I was born in Torrance, California.
70. I like to play cards.
71. I'm left-handed
72. I was 28 when I got married.
73. I suffer from sensitive, dry eyes.
74. My least favorite chore is cleaning out the fridge.
75. I eat dessert almost every night.
76. I hate ironing.
77. History is my least favorite subject.
78. I want to have a couple of steer and chickens one day.
79. Modern furniture does nothing for me.
80. I highlight my own hair.
81. Jazz makes me feel irritable.
82. I used to work out with weights (used to!)
83. I can sew but don't like to.
84. After my parents divorced, I attended 8 different high schools.
85. I eat my oatmeal with raisins, brown sugar, and milk.
86. Genesis is my favorite book in the Bible.
87. I used to play the flute.
88. My birthday is May 18th.
89. My favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
90. I only buy cotton sheets.
91. I like to wear bright colors.
92. Right now I'm reading "A Land of Sheltered Promise" by Jane Kirkpatrick.
93. The only ticket I've received is for fishing without a license.
94. I love denim dresses and skirts.
95. I like to organize things in baskets.
96. I plan out out a monthly dinner menu.
97. I'm a natrally good speller.
98. I wear my gold hoop earrings almost every day.
99. I like to make lists!